La Clusaz Ski resort
La Clusaz, a mid-altitude ski resort, is particularly easy to access as it is ideally situated on the “Route des Aravis”, 30 minutes by car from Annecy. The small hamlets that make up the ski resort give it its authentic Savoyard character. La Clusaz is also a ski resort renowned for its sporting spirit and festive “après-ski” evenings. With exceptional snow cover, the ski area of La Clusaz gives access to the Aravis Massif ski area linking the resort to Le Grand Bornand, Manigod and St. Jean de Sixt.Webcams
Where to find us? School and course meeting point
The office of the ESI La Clusaz ski school is located in the upper part of the village, close to the Ski set Sport Boutique and the bank Crédit Mutuel.
The meeting place for the lessons is at La Patinoire, the main departure point of the La Clusaz ski area, at the foot of the Skating Rink and Beauregard cable car; next to the Champ Giguet.
La Clusaz, an incredible snow cover recognized throughout Haute-Savoie!
International and dynamic resort, summer and winter, La Clusaz is loved in its alpine landscapes and offers you an exceptional journey in its preserved setting. From nature lovers to mountain enthusiasts, from sportsmen to lovers of good living, everyone will find what they are looking for at only 30 minutes from Annecy and 50 minutes from Geneva international airport...
La Clusaz, an incredible snow cover recognized throughout Haute-Savoie!Weather
The map of the slopes La Clusaz ski area
The ski area of La Clusaz extends between 1100 m and 2600 m altitude. More than 130 km of slopes are linked by about fifty ski lifts covering 5 massifs with varied slopes.
The Beauregard, Manigod and Aiguille massifs are suitable for beginners and families as they offer easy slopes and nice forest passages. It is also on the Aiguille massif that the freestyle areas are located, including a snowpark with a Big Air Bag.
The massif of Balme, the highest massif, and Étale are a treat for experienced skiers and snowboarders. They can find steep slopes including the one from the top of Balme to the village of La Clusaz (1500 m of vertical drop) and off-piste.
The ski area is part of the Aravis Massif domain giving access to more than 220 km of slopes.Download ski plan
Ski pass La Clusaz – Manigod
The Aravis massif offers two types of packages: La Clusaz-Manigod or Aravis.
Only the La Clusaz-Manigod ski pass is sufficient for ski lessons.
Good ski pass+parking plan
Take advantage of a "Package + Parking" offer. By parking in the Salon des Dames car park, you can benefit from the rate of 5 € per day (instead of 2 € per hour) if you buy a ski pass. A fast and free shuttle bus will then take you to the snow front. You park easily and cheaply and you can leave more quickly after your day's skiing.
* Offer valid on the purchase of a day pass or a 4-hour pass at the Salon des Dames lift ticket office.
Discover the prices of ski passes for the ski resort of La Clusaz.
Resort access La Clusaz – Aravis massif
The Aravis Massif enjoys an exceptional location in terms of accessibility: 30 minutes from Annecy and its TGV station and 1 hour from Geneva and its international airport.
The largest European capitals are less than 4 to 2 hours by air and less than 8 to 4 hours by rail; as are the major cities of the Rhône Alpes region less than 2 hours by road.
By car :
A 40 (Autoroute Blanche): exit N° 16 Bonneville, direction Stations des Aravis 20 km away.
A 41: exit Annecy Nord, exit 17, direction Thônes / Stations des Aravis 30 km away.
In winter, the roads are well plowed, but special equipment (snow tyres or snow chains) is required.
By train : Annecy SNCF train station 30 km away. - TGV from most major cities - Information at www.oui.sncf
By plane :
Geneva International Airport at 50 km.Flight info. A reception and reservation service is at your service at the airport.
Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport at 150 km. Flight information 0 826 800 826- TGV Lyon St Exupéry / Annecy SNCF TGV link.
By bus : Direct Geneva Airport - Bus station - Aravis stations - Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday timetable - Bus link from Geneva via Annecy every weekday.
Provide the instructor with all relevant information about your child.
- Remember to systematically equip your child with warm clothing, hat, mittens, sunglasses or a mask, handkerchiefs, sun cream and to provide a snack that fits in the pocket.
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory for children and strongly recommended for adults as well. Wearing wrist guards is also recommended for snowboarding.
- Make sure your child has his/her ski pass with him/her.
- Make sure to respect the start and end time of your child's lessons.
- Please do not change the level yourself, only the instructors are allowed to do so. Trust their experience and professionalism.
- It is advisable not to follow or divert your child's attention during the lesson, in their own learning interest.
- Encourage your child to follow the instructor's instructions and recommendations.
- If you already have an ESI test passport, remember to give it to the instructor at the beginning of your stay; otherwise we will give you one with the medal at the end of the course.
- Remember to book several months in advance so that you can choose the times, days and groups that suit you best. Especially during school holidays.
- See our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for more information.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation in applying and following these tips.